Budget Vote & Board of Education Elections
The Berlin Central School District 2018-19 Budget Vote and Board of Education Elections are scheduled for Tuesday, May 15, 2018. Voting will take place at Berlin Elementary School between the hours of 12 noon and 9 p.m. (School Street, Berlin, NY 12022).
- 2018-19 Budget Newsletter
- 2018-19 Public Budget Hearing Presentation
- 2018-19 Budget Statement & Required Documents
- Notes from Public Hearing
- Absentee Ballot Information
- Application for Absentee Ballot
- BOE Nominating Petition
- Information for BOE Candidates
- Running for the School Board Brochure 2018
- What is a Qualified Voter?
2017-18 Berlin Banner (PDF, 1.82 MB).
The newsletter also contains a letter from Berlin Superintendent, Dr. Stephen Young, as well as a note from Frank Zwack, the Berlin CSD Board of Education President. Additionally, the newsletter features many stories about school programs, activities and student accomplishments. Enjoy!
2017-18 Budget Statement and Required Attachments (PDF, 1.72 MB)
In order to download PDFs, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free at Adobe’s Website