2017-2018 Budget Information
The Berlin Central School District 2017-18 Budget Vote and Board of Education Elections are scheduled for Tuesday, May 16, 2017. Voting will take place at Berlin Elementary School between the hours of 12 noon and 9 p.m. (School Street, Berlin, NY 12022).
In order to download PDFs, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free at Adobe’s Website
- Absentee Ballot Information
- Application for Absentee Ballot
- BOE Nominating Petition
- Information for BOE Candidates
- Running for the School Board Brochure 2015
- What is a Qualified Voter?
- 2017-2018 Budget Rollover (First Draft)