FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
A Parent/Guardian should register by clicking on the link below.
Registering as a new user on FamilyID is simple. Follow these steps:
First, create and activate your FamilyID account.
- If you have not already done so, create a FamilyID account here.
- After you sign up for an account, please check your inbox for an Activation Email from FamilyID. You’ll need to click the link in that email to activate your account.
- Once you have activated your account, you will be ready to register for our program! Please click here to watch a quick video or read a help article on how to register for the first time on FamilyID.
- Click the blue Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 1-800-311-4060 x 3
- Support is available 7 days per week Monday through Friday, 8am-7pm ET, Saturday 10-6pm ET, Sunday 12-8pm ET.
- Officials’ Claim Form
- Officials’ Retroactive Payment
If you are an official seeking retroactive pay, please download the officials’ claim form and submit to Charles Paravella via mail. Please do NOT e-mail or fax form as we are required to have an original signature.
- W-9 Form
- W-9 Letter
In order to download PDFs, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free at Adobe’s Website