2021-2022 Budget Information
- 2021-2022 Budget Statement and Required Documents
- Information for BOE Candidates
- Board Candidate Statement of Expenditures and Contributions
- Running for the School Board Brochure 2020
- What is a Qualified Voter
This newsletter contains a letter from Berlin Superintendent, Mr. A Joseph Dhara. Additionally, the newsletter features many stories about school programs, activities and student accomplishments. Enjoy!
2020-2021 Budget Information
On Tuesday, June 16, residents of the Berlin Central School District approved the $21,897,649 budget for the 2020-2021 school year by a vote of 712 (yes) to 442 (no). The Bus Proposition passed by a vote of 683 (yes) to 470 (no), and Derrick Gardner (882 votes) and Frank Zwack (842 votes) were elected to the Board of Education.
Thank you to all who voted!
- 2020-2021 Superintendent’s Budget Proposal
- 2020-2021 Budget Statement and Required Attachments
- 2020-2021 Budget Rollover and Academic Programs
- 2019-2020 Budget Rollover (First Draft)
- 2019-2020 Proposed Operations Maintenance Budget
- 2019-2020 Proposed Sports Budget
- 2019-2020 Proposed Transportation Budget
- 2019-20 Budget Statement & Required Documents
- 2019-20 Budget Information
- 2019-20 Public Budget Hearing
- 2019-20 Budget Newsletter
- 6 Day notice brochure
- 2018-19 Budget Newsletter
- 2018-19 Public Budget Hearing Presentation
- 2018-19 Budget Statement & Required Documents
- Notes from Public Hearing
2017-18 Berlin Banner (PDF, 1.82 MB).
The newsletter also contains a letter from Berlin Superintendent, Dr. Stephen Young, as well as a note from Frank Zwack, the Berlin CSD Board of Education President. Additionally, the newsletter features many stories about school programs, activities and student accomplishments. Enjoy!
2017-18 Budget Statement and Required Attachments (PDF, 1.72 MB)
In order to download PDFs, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free at Adobe’s Website