2019-2020 Budget Information
Budget Vote & Board of Education Elections
The Berlin Central School District 2020-21 Budget Vote and Board of Education Elections are scheduled for Tuesday, May 19, 2020. Voting will take place at Berlin Elementary School between the hours of 12 noon and 9 p.m. (School Street, Berlin, NY 12022).
Budget discussions will begin on February 6 with a roundtable meeting.
- Absentee Ballot Information
- Application for Absentee Ballot
- BOE Nominating Petition
- Information for BOE Candidates
- Board Candidate Statement of Expenditures and Contributions
- Running for the School Board Brochure 2020
- What is a Qualified Voter?
- 2019-2020 Budget Rollover (First Draft)
- 2019-2020 Proposed Operations Maintenance Budget
- 2019-2020 Proposed Sports Budget
- 2019-2020 Proposed Transportation Budget
- 2019-20 Budget Statement & Required Documents
- 2019-20 Budget Information
- 2019-20 Public Budget Hearing
- 2019-20 Budget Newsletter
- 6 Day notice brochure
- 2018-19 Budget Newsletter
- 2018-19 Public Budget Hearing Presentation
- 2018-19 Budget Statement & Required Documents
- Notes from Public Hearing
2017-18 Berlin Banner (PDF, 1.82 MB).
The newsletter also contains a letter from Berlin Superintendent, Dr. Stephen Young, as well as a note from Frank Zwack, the Berlin CSD Board of Education President. Additionally, the newsletter features many stories about school programs, activities and student accomplishments. Enjoy!
2017-18 Budget Statement and Required Attachments (PDF, 1.72 MB)
In order to download PDFs, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free at Adobe’s Website