**Through 6/31/22 meals will continue to be no cost**
BES MUST pre-order their entrees this year.
- Meals at BES will be bagged for students to come through the line. They will be allowed to choose a juice or milk to go with their meal. Snacks will also be available for those students who have money on their account. We will not be accepting payment at point of sale. If you would like your child to be able to purchase a second entree or snack please make sure they have money on their myschoolbucks account.
BMHS will not need to pre-order this year.
- Students at BMHS will go through the meal line and select their entree. Snacks and second entrees can be purchased if students have money on their myschoolbucks account. We will not be accepting payment at point of sale.
**PLEASE TAKE NOTE**
The menu for November is available for BES preordering until
ALL BES meals MUST still be pre-ordered.
Thank you for reviewing this information, if you have any questions please feel free to email email@example.com
Meals will NOT be served on snow days
Breakfast will NOT be available on days with two hour delays
If you have any questions please email BCSD Food Service Director Tammy L. Whitman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1-855-832-5226 Mon-Fri: 7am – 7pm.
The school is not able to resolve ANY issues with myschoolbucks website or app. Please contact myschoolbucks directly as this is something that must be worked out directly with the parent/guardian and myschoolbucks.
(Note: Downloading PDFs requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free at Adobe’s Website)
If you have difficulty accessing the menus, please contact email@example.com
Free and Reduced Meals
Children from households that meet federal income guidelines are eligible for free meals or reduced priced meals. Reduced priced meals cost each eligible student $0 for breakfast and $0 for lunch. To apply for free or reduced priced meals, submit a Direct Certification letter from the NYS Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance OR complete a 2021-2022 Application For Free and Reduced Price School Meals/Milk sign it, and return it to Tammy Whitman, Treasurer/Food Service Director, Business Office. Registering for this program is completely confidential.
- Update: Free School Meals Program Extended by USDA
- 2021-2022 BCSD School Meal Program COVID Related Resources and Information
- 2021-2022 School Meals Parent/Guardian Letter
- 2021-2022 Application For Free and Reduced Price School Meals/Milk
- 2021-2022 Income Eligibility Guidelines
Schools across the country are required to meet new federal nutritional standards that promote healthy lifestyles and address the rising rate of childhood obesity and increased health complications. The guidelines set regulations on portion size, but offer a wide variety of milk, fruits, vegetables, proteins and grains.
- Only fat free or low fat milk will be offered (flavored will be available)
- Larger servings of fruits and vegetables and more variety
- Whole grains products must be served
- Specific portion sizes for grades K-5, 6-8 and 9-12
- Students MUST select a minimum of 1/2 cup of fruit or vegetable
The food service staff works hard to maintain these guidelines, but still wants to provide a healthy and tasty meal to students.
If you have any questions regarding the Berlin Central School District Food Service Program, please contact Tammy Whitman, Food Service Director, at 518-658-1500, option 8, ext. 1022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions regarding your child’s school lunch account, please contact Tammy Whitman email@example.com