2022-2023 BNL Student-Athletes and Families
Please join the BNL Athletic department on June 14th, 6 PM at the New Lebanon Jr/Sr High School to recognize and celebrate this school year’s student-athletes.
For question, please reach out to BNL Athletic Directors
Jason McFall email@example.com (Berlin)
Corey Brown firstname.lastname@example.org (New Lebanon)
BNL Athletic Directors
Jason McFall email@example.com and
Corey Brown firstname.lastname@example.org
Track and Field
Jen Burhans email@example.com
Aaron Kanofsky firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Van Ess email@example.com
Paul Slaver firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren Giglio email@example.com
Michele Corsey firstname.lastname@example.org
Machaela Jordan email@example.com
Chris Bonacquisti firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Starks email@example.com
Kris Moseley firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt Turetsky email@example.com
Mason Hitchcock firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Hastings email@example.com
Students who have not been approved through FamilyID, WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE to start Varsity or JV practice/tryouts next week! Modified Baseball/Softball/Track & Field start March 21st.
- Shuttle from NL to Berlin @ 2:40PM
- Shuttle to NL from Berlin @ 3:00 PM
- NL High School Shuttle to WBH @ 2:45PM – Berlin students will be bussed back to Berlin for pick-up around 6pm
Practice/Game/Athletic Director Information
- Practices will begin at Berlin 3:00-4:30 PM
- Practices at New Lebanon 3:15-5:00 PM, WBH 3:30-5:30 PM
- Game start times are 4:30 PM unless otherwise noted
- Practice Schedule: https://berlincentral.org/athletics/schedules/
- Game schedule: https://wasarenleague.org/public/genie/775/school/210/
- New Lebanon Athletics Director: Corey Brown @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Berlin Athletics Director: Jason McFall @ email@example.com
BNL Athletics Schedule
Wasaren League Game Schedule
BNL Practice Schedule
BNL Celebrates Senior Student-Athlete Signing Day
On May 4th, the BNL Athletics Department held a Senior Signing Day for students-athletes from the Berlin and New Lebanon School Districts who will be pursuing athletics at the collegiate level next school year. Read more and see photo highlights here.
BNL Softball & Baseball Senior Nights This Week
Come out to support the BNL Softball and Baseball Senior Athletes at their Senior Night ceremonies this week!
BNL Senior Athlete Signing Day 5/4
Come out to the BMHS Gymnasium to support our BNL Senior Athletes as they sign their National Letters of Intent in front of family, coaches, and friends!
BNL Track & Field Team Shows Strength at Senior Night Meet
The BNL track and field team competed hard at their senior night earlier this week! Hosting Wasaren foes Greenwich, Stillwater, and Waldorf, several athletes scored personal bests at this meet and put in impressive performances. Find the full coach recap and a meet album here.
Varsity Baseball Gets First Win of the Season
The BNL Varsity Baseball team picked up their first win of the season in a hard fought game against Doane Stuart on April 27th. Find the coach recap here.
- Berlin Middle High School Streaming BCSD
- New Lebanon Home Games New Lebanon CSD Streaming
- BNL Home Swim Meet Stream
- Practices in New Lebanon:
- Berlin students will take the NL shuttle bus at 3 pm from BMHS to NL. They will be transported back to BMHS at approximately 5:30pm and will need to be picked up from BMHS.
- Practices in Berlin:
- Berlin students will be able to take the 5 pm late bus home if needed. Sign up for the late bus is in the cafeteria during lunch period and BEFORE 2 pm.
- New Lebanon students will take the NL shuttle bus to and from BMHS.
- Shuttle from NL:
- Departs- 2:45 Arrives- 3:00
- Shuttle from Berlin to NL post practice:
- Departs- 5:05 Arrives- 5:20
- Bowling Transportation:
- There will be transportation to Hoosick Falls BBQ for bowling, but no transportation back to the schools.
- Students must be picked up at Hoosick Falls BBQ at 4:45pm.
BNL Letters and Announcements
- BNL Dominic Murray Sudden Cardiac Arrest Prevention Act is a new law as of July 1, 2022. This law requires schools, students, and parents/guardians have information on sudden cardiac arrest risks, signs, and symptoms. Please see the letter linked above for more about this.
Mr. Jason McFall
Berlin Central School District
Athletic Director and Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
The Berlin Central School District is pleased to welcome Mr. Jason McFall (aka Coach McFall) as the district’s Athletic Director and Adaptive Physical Education teacher.
Coach McFall has been in the education field as a coach and or administrator for 25 years. McFall will be joining the Berlin Administrative Team as the district’s Athletic Director for the BNL Athletics program. He will also be part of the district’s teaching staff: coaching/teaching strength and conditioning to high school Mountaineers, teaching an Adaptive Physical Education class at the elementary level and working to develop an extracurricular pass/fail intramural program for 6th grade Mountaineers.
Learn more about Coach McFall in his own words here
Berlin/New Lebanon Booster Club
As part of our continued sports mergers the Berlin and New Lebanon Booster Clubs have made the decision to merge into one unit to service all interscholastic athletics. As part of their efforts to communicate with families they have developed a Facebook page. The title of the page is Berlin-New Lebanon Athletics Booster Club and the handle is @BerlinNLBoosterClub. The page contains a wide variety of information and we encourage all parents to check out what’s available.
Wasaren League Information
Wasaren League School Locations
Wasaren League Baseball & Softball Field Directory
Officials’ Retroactive Payment
If you are an official seeking retroactive pay, please download the officials’ claim form and submit to Charles Paravella via mail. Please do NOT e-mail or fax form as we are required to have an original signature.
If you have any questions, please contact the Athletics Department.
ARCHIVED BNL NEWS and INFORMATION
Media Coverage of BNL Athletics
- BNL Boys Varsity Victory over Hoosick Falls in the Bennington Banner
- Best of the Week in Section II sports 4/11
- Important Information from Athletic Director Mr. Paravella 3/18
- BCSD Launches High-Risk Intramurals
- Berlin CSD Approves Intramural High-Risk Winter Sports
- Letter from County Executive Steve McLaughlin on High-Risk Winter Sports