Berlin MSHS Counseling Office
P.O. Box 259
Berlin, NY 12022
P: (518) 658-1500, X1070 F: (518) 658-0483
Registration for new students in kindergarten – 12th grade is held at the Berlin Middle High School Counseling Office, which is located at 17400 NY 22, Cherry Plain, NY 12040. A Registration Day for all students interested in registering is scheduled for August 18th, 8:30 – 1:30. Please call the District Registrar at 658-1500, ext. 1070 if you have any questions.
**During the summer, hours vary for this office, so please call ahead to ensure someone is here to assist you. **
- Valid photo ID of parent/guardian in the form of a driver’s license, non-driver’s ID or original passport.
- Copy of student’s birth certificate or passport.
- Official immunizations record and current physical (if previous school can supply this information then you are all set).
- Student’s current IEP if applicable.
- Custody paperwork if applicable. If the student is not the biological child, documents must be presented which prove a permanent and total transfer of custody. Certain conditions may need review and discussion with specific school officials.
- The complete name and address of the student’s previous school. Parent/guardians in possession of academic or medical records should present them at the time of registration.
- Proof of residency document is required. The document must include the name and address of parent or legal guardian. Acceptable documents include:
Executed Lease Agreement
- If the above are not available, acceptable documentation includes: pay stub, income tax form, utility or other bills.