Per guidance from the Governor’s Office regarding Phase 4 – re-openings, mandatory daily health screenings will be emailed to all student’s families and are required to be completed DAILY before entering a school facility.
If your response is “yes” to any of the questions, do not enter the building until further notice, answers will be reviewed by the school nurse and district administration daily in order to ensure full compliance with the Governor’s regulations.
Please make sure that your most recent email has been updated with Berlin CSD. If you need to update your email address or have not been receiving school messenger messages please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update or add your email address to Berlin CSD’s directory.
Each morning at 2:00 am an email from Berlin CSD with the subject line Daily Health Question Screening tool, will be sent to each BCSD in person student’s parent/guardian. Please complete the form for BMHS students by 6:15 am and BES students by 7:15 am on the days they will be attending in person learning. A reminder email will be sent at 6:00 am for BMHS students and 7:00 am for BES students if you have not completed the form.
Over the next few days BCSD will be sending a round of test emails with the Daily Health Screening forms for parents/guardians to understand the process. Please feel free to test out the form so you can become comfortable with the process.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all move forward into this new guidance together.
Please follow the steps bellow
- Once you open your email please click on your student(s) name to open the screening form.
- Your student’s name and the date will generate in the form (example below) automatically each day.
- Please check the date on the form before continuing.
- Please answer the four screening questions, click submit and confirm your submission when prompted.
- If you make a mistake when filling out the form do not worry simply go back to the original email and repeat the steps above.
This form below is NOT to be filled out and submitted, it is an example for your reference.