Due to the pending inclement weather from Hurricane Henri and the potential slowdown of this weather system overnight on Sunday into Monday, we have decided to postpone the first day of practices until Tuesday, 8/24. Even though we are all extremely excited for the new fall sports season, we want to ensure the safety of all students practicing indoors or outdoors during this weather event.  There is the possibility of practices on Saturday. BCSD’s Athletic Department will provide more details early next week.