The Berlin Central School District is currently seeking substitute teachers for Berlin Elementary School and Berlin Middle-High School. Please see the qualifications below:
- NYS Teaching certificate preferred
- Non-certified teachers must have a minimum of 60 college credits OR a four year degree (preferred)
- Will conduct classes in accordance with lesson plans
- Substitute teachers will also fulfill extra duties such as hall duty, cafeteria duty, bus duty, and recess duty.
- Substitute teachers must be able to fulfill all duties of the teachers they are covering
You can find the application on our website here: https://berlincentral.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Instructional-Substitute-Info-Sheet.pdf.
Please contact BMHS Principal Jodi Sullivan at email@example.com for more information.